This last month has been full and sweet. I spent nearly a week in Myrtle Beach ministering with Tricia Frost and Doug and Sarah Crew at Shiloh Place Ministries. This was a powerfully focused time of pouring into sons and daughters the great pleasure of our Father.
There is nothing like the transformative love of our Dad and I was honored to be a part of such a forerunner ministry of this revelation.
Nearly 40 attended this intimate school and the testimonies given on the last day were nothing short of miraculous – hearts transformed, identity revealed, sons and daughters sure in our Fathers love!
My family was able to join me on this trip and we were blessed by great hospitality (thanks Tricia) and some beach time as well – we love the whole Shiloh Place Ministry family!
In the last two weeks, we have filmed two interviews (Mark Appleyard and Mahesh Chavda) for the web series Imagine with Jason Clark, with another planned for this weekend (Anthony Skinner). I have attached a teaser of my interview with Mahesh Chavda.
In this first month since officially launching A Family Story ministries, we have experienced great favor. So many have come along side to partner with us and we are so grateful!
- We have nearly settled the board for the ministry (we’ll announce soon)
- We have started the process of becoming a 501c3
- We have started developing a devotional guide for Prone To Love
- We have filmed two interviews for Imagine
- I am nearly finished with the manuscript, The Whole Story (a book about the great difference between sovereign control and sovereign love) It is being presented to potential publishers this month
We would love your continued prayer and support as we develop and prepare for our (Karen will join me) trip to Israel for the filming of the third episode of The Presence. This series encourages believers to grow sure in love and to live a greater works existence. We are so honored and thrilled to be a part of this show.
As to the days ahead, we are believing for the right relationships and resources to:
- Purchase cameras and an editing suite.
- Set up editorial and developmental help for the new book, The Whole Story (a book about the great difference between sovereign control and sovereign love)
- Hire web developmental help
We are still very much in the formative days so bear with us as we figure out mailing lists and the best way to keep you all informed. We are thankful for all of you and are honored to run together to see His kingdom come.
Jason and Karen Clark - May 8 2016